Registration begins each year in February for the following school year for existing families. Applications for new students will be accepted beginning on March 1st. Registration applications will be accepted until all spaces in the class are filled. Discounted early registration rates are in effect until May 1st. After that date, regular registation rates will be in effect.
For New Students:
Holy Cross offers admission to students who meet our academic and behavioral standards. Students who are interested in applying for admission should follow the procedures listed below:
- New students in K thru 8th grade must be tested prior to admission. Prior to testing, records from the two previous school years at least must be supplied to the school. This includes report cards with conduct grades and standardized test scores if applicable. A school recommendation form will be required for any prospective students who are currently attending a private school.
- Complete the new student application and submit to the school office with previous school records.
- After testing, a letter of acceptance will be issued if the student has met admission standards. Students may be offered unconditional admission, provisional admission or admission to a lower grade. Students may also be denied admission based on conduct and academic issues.
- Upon acceptance, make an appointment with the business office to complete the registration which includes review and signing of the contract and fees, etc. Pay the registration form at this time.
- Turn in required documentation to the school office i.e birth certificate, health forms, SS card, etc.
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS BY GRADE: