Holy Cross Lutheran School has been educating the Greater Miami Community since 1951. We serve an ethnically diverse body of students from age 2 through 8th grade. Students who represent a variety of cultures all learn and grow together. They are taught tolerance, acceptance and respect.
In addition to a strong emphasis on the core subjects of Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science and Bible, students are enriched by special classes in art, music, physical education, computer education and Spanish.
Our school provides a warm and family-like environment with an emphasis on relationships that encourage our students to grow and learn in an atmosphere of love and care.
We commit to . . .
- Bring each child to know and love Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through religious instruction and an atmosphere of Christian discipline and love.
- Provide a high-quality, total education for God’s children by meeting their academic, spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social needs.
- Maintain close contact with parents/guardians with respect to student’s progress and behavior.
- Encourage parents/guardians to develop a closer relationship with their families with their Lord and Savior and to develop strong parenting skills.
- Provide a well-trained faculty and staff that teach all basic curriculum areas while maintaining high standards of student achievement and quality of instruction.
- Encourage students to become creative and innovative problem-solvers in preparing them to deal with everyday life.
- Encourage students to love, care for and respect the rights, diversity, individuality and uniqueness of others and work effectively with them.